How and Where To Watch the Tennessee Vols vs. Ball State
It's Football Time in Tennessee!
The Tennessee Football Vols kick off their season this Thursday night, September 1st at 7pm ET at Neyland Stadium.
If you don't have tickets to the game there are a few ways you can watch:
TV: SEC Network
SECN is channel 404 or 408 on Dish Network, channel 611 on DirecTV and channel 75 or 575 on Verizon FiOS.
Online Live Stream: ESPN.com/watch
Online Radio Broadcast: Tennessee Sports Radio
- Fountain City Social - Fountain City Social 80's Bar is located in Fountain City. Handcrafted cocktails made with fresh ingredients. 22 taps of local beers, domestic beer and ciders. 4842 Harvest Mill Way, Knoxville
- Knox Brew Hub - Knox Brew Hub is proud to be a local craft beer bar located in the heart of downtown Knoxville, TN. 421 Union Ave. Knoxville
- Merchants of Beer - Easygoing, industrial-chic bar with 50 taps of local and regional craft beer. Wine, cocktails, and delicious food from the Pop Up Food Truck. 137 South Central St. Knoxville
- Union Place Bar & Grill - Locally owned and operated, neighborhood bar and grill, with a laid back atmosphere and scratch made food. Non-smoking inside. They boast the best outdoor area in Knoxville! Game room featuring pool tables, dart boards, shuffleboard and more. 4884 Chambliss Ave. Knoxville
- Brewskis Oak Ridge - Happy Hour 3pm-7pm daily, Billiards, Darts, Cornhole, Beer pong, Karaoke, Ping Pong, Golden Tee, Sports, Music, Open mic night, Outdoor seating and the best Barmaids in town. 21 and over. 144 Randolph Rd. Oak Ridge
- Brackins Blues Club - Amazing beer and Bourbon selection and full service bar. Best prices in town. Great back patio. And all your favorite people. 112 E Broadway Ave. Maryville
- LoCo Drive-In - Vol football at the LoCo. What a beautiful thing! Gates open at 6 pm. Free admission. Bring your friends! You don't want to miss out. Drive ups are always welcome! 455 Centre Park Drive, Loudon